Good to know
You can find us on Burgemeester Reigerstraat 29 in Utrecht.
We are reachable by bike and car (limited parking). For public transport you can travel to the bus stop of line 8 called Burgemeester Reigerstraat.
Unfortunately, our restaurant does not offer a wheelchair-accessible restroom. We apologies for the inconvenience.
(No swimwear, sweatpants, slippers and hats)
- Guests must be properly dressed.
- We are unable to accept pets due to our open kitchen.
- It is obliged to order a consumption. This can only be consumed within the restaurant.
- Properties of our restaurant may not be taken outside or moved without consultation. In case of damage or destruction, the guest will be fully liable for repair and/or renewal.
- The guest is repsonsible for their own possesions. We accept no responsibility in the event of theft, loss and/or damage of personal items.
- We ask that lost items are turned it with one of our staff members.
- We try to satisfy everyone’s preferences regarding the choice of table, unfortunately this is not always possible. We hope for your understanding and cooperation.
- In the event of a guest being more than 20 minutes late to their reservation without notifying the restaurant, the table can be given to another guest.
- It is forbidden to carry weapons . Upon detection of possession of weapons, the police are immediately notified.
- In the event of a fire, please warn us immediately.
- Access to Amicus can be refused in case of intoxification.
- The staff can refuse to sell/serve alcoholic beverages to an intoxicated guest.
- In accordance with the law, we do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18. In case of doubt, we will ask for identification.
- When entering and leaving our restaurant, we kindly ask you to not cause excessive noise or damage property from third parties.
- With a visit to our restaurant you agree that video recordings can be made. Pictures can be shown to third parties after irregularities or accidents.
- There is a zero tolerance policy on drugs
- There is a zero tolerance policy for discrimination, racism or bullying
- There is a zero tolerance policy on theft. In case of an attempt we will inform the police.
- There is a zero tolerance policy on violence and/or vandalism
- There is a zero tolerance policy on sexual intimidation or harassment
Would you like to buy something from our merchandise? Drop by at our restaurant or contact us.